Welcome to Life Abundant; coming to you starting March 24 - April 18, 2019 on Sunday and Thursday evenings! During this special 4-week health series, we aim to give you the simple tools you need to improve your health and even your happiness! We will be presenting crucial health information from some of the best wellness sources out there such as: the Complete Health Improvement Project (CHIP, formerly known as the Coronary Health Improvement Project), NEWSTART, and Diabetes Undone as well as information from other well respected health resources. These wellness sources have so much to offer individually and we are excited to offer elements of each to help lead you to a happier and healthier life!
Life Abundant is right for you if you:
- Have Diabetes Type I or Type II - Struggle with obesity
- Suffer from frequent constipation - Have Hypertension
- Struggle to keep your cholesterol at - Lack energy to get you through the day
at a healthy level. - Suffer from depression
- Are looking for ways that you can - Have been diagnosed with an illness and are looking for
improve overall health alternatives to modern medicine
- Wish to be freed from some or all of
your prescription medications.
The first workshop of the series will begin March 24 from 6:00-7:30 p.m. There is a fee of $25/person or $40 per couple which will provide you with:
- Interactive, plant-based cooking classes - Group support - Expert advise and information
- Take home educational resources - Education about harmful substances and how to quit
- Engaging workshops to inspire healthy changes in your life
Please pre-register using the form below. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the facilitator, Alyssa Bahnmiller, RN, by phone/text/email: